He has taught students from all walks of life for over 35 years, and still trains and teaches everyday.
- 6th degree Black Belt in Freestyle martial arts
- 2nd degree BJJ black belt , Will/Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Coaches: John Will, 4th degree BJJ black belt; Rigan Machado, 8th degree BJJ Red & Black Belt)
- Thailand trained and certified Muay Thai trainer, referee and Judge with over 29 years experience, training and teaching Thai boxing.
- Certified Adrenal Stress Conditioning Self Defense trainer.
- Former South Island Kickboxing Heavy-weight champion
- Former NZ Jiu Jitsu champion.
- Certified advanced coaching certificate with Coaching NZ.
- Pioneered kickboxing and Muay Thai in The South Island of NZ, opening the first kickboxing schools and promoting the first Kickboxing & Muay Thai competition fights in the South island
- Pioneered BJJ in NZ, starting the first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school in 1996
- Pioneered MMA in NZ, starting the first MMA school in 1994, and promoting the first MMA fight in August, 1996
Geoff is also a certified NLP/Neurosemantics Trainer which allows him to assist people in developing their mental game as well.