Is your business and/or lifestyle interfering with your training?
Heres how you can still enjoy and maintain the benefits
of your martial arts training
without a huge time commitment
- Thai boxing or MMA Drilling/Sparring class on Fridays at 6pm
- Full use of the gym facilitiesMonday through Saturdayincluding: weight gym, cardio equipment, bags, pads, Thai boxing ring and fitness equipment
- No fixed term program
- Pre-training requirements= Thai boxing or MMA orange patch+
- Only $12.50* weekly
* plus billing
So this program is especially for all you former members who are having difficulty committing to regular classes. This program allows you to use the gym facilities at your convenience and par take in the casual sparring/drilling class on Fridays when you are able.
This is a workout class, with minimal tuition, just training in what you've already learned so that you can still maintain those skills that you've spent hours learning and developing. In addition you get the full use of the facilities when you just want to come in and just bang a bag, have a roll on the mats or lift some weights.
Just consider for a moment the benefits of:
- Catching up with old training buddies and making new ones
- Maintain skills that have cost you a lot of time, energy and sweat to develop and learn
- No rigid requirements to attend classes or do gradings
- Low cost casual training fee
- Getting back that training buzz feeling that fitness, de-stressing and having fun brings.
So no more excuses!
if you're really serious about martial arts training and need a less stringent timetable see reception and get on the casual membership program now.